Friday, January 1, 2010

DIALECTS being Use in writing Blogs

There are dialects which we prefer to use when we are writing. But since English is the Universal Language, most of us are using it. Yet I as a person usually wrote it in my own dialect which is the Cebuano. Being a native Cebuano, It's a pleasure being one of those younger people who can understand even the deepest terms. One source of this terms were visayan books and Bible. SOmetimes I also write some in Filipino.

Writing Blogs, poems, and Essays are my means of expressing myself. Eka nga nila, Im such an emotional guy. So even if I just have a short time, I will really make some time to write. Wether its in Visayan/Cebuano, Filipino or English. As long as people will understand my feelings for the moment. Writing is the only means that I can show my emotions, feelings and in how I feel for a certain situation.

Many of my friends also were adding inspiration for me to write more. They appreciate my ways of expressing. And they like the way I write things. Its also my grammar and making my points clear in every way possible.

Much more when I wrote in dialects. Being a cebuano is an Honor. Cebuano literature has been in my blood all through out. Nindot mahimong Cebuano as I say. Kung Cebuano ka, Ingnon teka nga usa ka sa mga di ordinaryong tawo. Kay ang Cebuano utukan, mahigugmaon ug isug. Bisan pa man ug kapila mahisukamod, ang Cebuano pasensyuso. Gawas nga ambungan, Kugihan sab sa mga tinuod ug lunsay...lumad nga sugbuanon.

Mabuhi ka Sugbo...Bisan pa sa dgahang pamaagi sa Pagsulat...Una gihapon ang Sugbuanon.

1 comment:

  1. Ang astrolohiya mao ang labing maayong butang alang sa kinabuhi. Kini mao ang yawe sa tanang matang sa mga problema sa kinabuhi. Kon adunay bisan kinsa nga tawo nga adunay mga problema sa kinabuhi unya siya kinahanglan nga makigtagbo uban sa labing maayo nga astrolohiya nga espesyalista sa City nga nakig-kontak sa Templeofanswer@hotmail.co. uk / + 234 (815) 542-5481

    ReplyDelete